Waldorf Perth Serviced Apartments are located on Mounts Bay Road, on the doorstep of Perth’s Central Business District, within easy walking distance to local attractions such as Kings Park, Swan River and the Bell Tower.
Having a central location means key attractions and sites are easily accessible.
- Perth Convention and Exhibition Centre (PCEC) – 400m
- Esplanade Busport – 400m
- Esplanade Train Station – 700m
- St Georges Terrace (corner of Milligan St and St Georges Tce) – 400m
- Mount Hospital – 300m
- Jacob’s Ladder (to go up to Kings Park) – 175m
- Barrack Square (Bell Tower and Barrack Street Jetty) – 1km
- Northbridge – 1km
- University of Western Australia (UWA) – 4km
- Perth Domestic Airport – 2o minutes by car
- Perth International Airport – 30 minutes by car
Waldorf Perth Serviced Apartments are located within Perth’s Free Transit Zone, which means all travel by public transport within the CBD is free. Bus 950 stops right outside the village on Mounts Bay Road and travels from QEII Medical Centre through UWA, Esplanade Busport, William Street (to City Malls) to the suburb of Morley. It is the most frequent bus service in Perth and runs as often as every 8 minutes during peak times.
For those travelling with children, John Oldham Park is also a 5-minute walk away opposite Mount Hospital and offers an excellent playground for children with some BBQ facilities.
Our convenient location also offers easy access to the North and South Freeways (Mounts Bay Road exit), as well as Stirling Highway to the West.
Kings Park. Photo courtesy of Tourism WA.